Some of us hang out on the #infotropique room on the chatserver psyced.org. This is how you can connect:
- Via web browser: https://psyced.org:33333/PSYC/?room=infotropique
- Via IRC client: irc://psyced.org/infotropique
- Via XMPP (jabber) client: xmpp:*email@example.com
- Via telnet: 'telnet psyced.org 23' followed by '+join #infotropique' after you are connected.
If it is safe for you to use tor, you can also connect this way:
- Via web browser and tor: http://loupsycedyglgamf.onion/PSYC/?room=infotropique
- Via IRC client and tor: irc://loupsycedyglgamf.onion:67/infotropique
- Via telnet and tor: 'torify telnet loupsycedglgamf.onion 23' followed by'+join #infotropique' after you are connected.
You can get a log of previous conversations once you are connected by typing"+hist" (or "/hist", depending on your client) followed by a number."+hist 25" will give you the last 25 lines people have written.You can read the user manual in English
and in German
. Replies may take a while, please be patient.
Please note that the server, psyced.org, while running a reasonable secure system is sometimes attacked and might be down for hours or days. If you experience problems with the server, and you have tried more than one protocol (IRC instead of XMPP) to exclude issues on your side, use the mailinglist for communication.
Our Email Lists are provided by the collective Autistici/Inventati
List for all discussions, development, support, help etc. This is the general communication channel of infotropique: Bugs, Patches, Developer talk, general discussions, non-software and software related.